Foundation Workshop: Pathway to Legacy Living™
Foundation Stewardship Principles to “Live Free”
This 2-hour workshop is the entire foundation of WHY Transformational Finance exists and what makes us different. Our entire mission is to show God’s children the world’s financial chains that bind them and they don’t even know it.
Pathway to Legacy Living starts with bringing awareness to the problem, reveals what it means to live under God’s stewardship principles, and finally, to walk through with the participants how to create their own LIVE FREE chart. It helps them set the roadmap to transform their lives and LIVE FREE as God intended them to live.
The objective of Pathway to Legacy Living is to change one’s paradigm in how they think about their finances, and to build a foundation that is in alignment with God’s purpose for their lives.
Once they complete their LIVE road map, their financial Discovery worksheet, and read the “Five Wealth Secrets” book by Craig Hill, they are now ready to learn HOW to obtain financial freedom, starting with Series I: “180° CashFlow Strategies™”.
Developing your Plan
In all areas of construction, whether it be remodeling your kitchen to building a home, architects create a blueprint and plan to accomplish a successful outcome. How many of us have stopped to create a personal blueprint and plan to accomplish the life God desires for us?
Luke 14:28 “But don’t begin until you count the cost. For who would begin construction of a building without first calculating the cost to see if there is enough money to finish it?”
- During this introductory session, you’ll be given a personalized discovery questionnaire that will help you identify your dreams and assist you in defining your “PURPOSE”.
- Purpose creates vision, goals, objectives, and timelines.
- Purpose drives values, character and integrity, relationships, mission, behavior.
- Purpose defines how we view our stewardship over all that we have been given and how we view money.
With these purpose definitions in mind, you’ll be prompted to answer questions:
- Why was I created?
- What is my purpose on earth?
- For what will I be judged?
- What is my responsibility to God, family, community?
- What is generous giving and why is it important?